According to the National Association of Realtors® September is Realtor Safety Month. At Benchmark Realty, we believe that every month should be Realtor Safety Month. We invited Franklin Police Officer Ryan Schuman to a recent Mastermind Meeting to speak to our agents on this topic and to share his top tips for staying safe while showing homes.
REALTOR SAFETY TIPS THAT COULD SAVE YOUR LIFE
- Be aware of your surroundings. (Stay off your phone)
- Trust your gut. If the situation feels off, it probably is.
- Have new clients meet you at the office first. Get a copy of their driver's license.
- Always let the client enter a room ahead of you. Keep yourself between them and the door.
- Park your car in front of the house in case you need to make a quick get-away.
- Make sure someone always knows where you are.
Franklin Police Officer, Ryan Schuman Safety Tips
Are you a part of the Benchmark Team?
If you’re not already part of our amazing team, we’d love to talk about your options. Call us at 615-371-1544 or fill out the form below so we can set up a confidential appointment for you to learn aboutour agent plans
andwhat it’s like to work with Benchmark Realty