Effective date: November 20th, 2018
Benchmark Realty uses the information collected via the Benchmark Realty Digital Platforms to:
- market and improve Benchmark Realty services,
- transact business with Benchmark Realty customers,
- improve the Benchmark Realty Digital Platforms and the content distributed through them,
- contact you with updates to and information about the Benchmark Realty Digital Platforms and Benchmark Realty services,
- conduct other Benchmark Realty marketing, promotional and informational activities,
- identify the type of digital and other content, messaging and information visitors to the Benchmark Realty Digital Platforms value most, assess and monitor certain user experience,
- help Benchmark Realty understand the efficacy of the content, messaging and information provided through the Benchmark Realty Digital Platforms.
BenchmarkRealtyTN.com login currently provides users with access to several Benchmark Realty applications. Other applications require separate registrations. In the future, Benchmark Realty may add other features to those accessed through Benchmark Realty.com login.
The contact information for Benchmark Realty is:
Benchmark Realty Corporation
318 Seaboard Ln.,
Ste. 112 & Ste. 115
Franklin, TN 37067
Our websites are for a general audience and not geared toward children. We do not knowingly or intentionally collect Personal Data from children under age 16. If you are under the age of 16, please do not submit any Personal Data to us, and rely on a parent or guardian to assist you. If you believe your child may have disclosed personally identifiable information to us, please contact us at [email protected] and we will remove it.
- What information does Benchmark Realty collect?
In the course of its business activities and providing the services, Benchmark Realty will need to process personal data. “Personal Data” is any information that can directly or indirectly be used to identify a natural person. You provide most of your Personal Data directly to Benchmark Realty, for instance:
- Contact information.Such as your name, address, e-mail address and phone number;
- User and preference information.Such as history ofwebsite activity, and shopping preferences.
- IP address;
- Unique device or user ID;
- System and browser type;
- Date and time stamps;
- Referring website address;
- Content and pages you access on our website or mobile apps;
- Dates, times and locations when actions take place;
- Collect websites you visit (if you connect to our wireless service);
- Click-stream information; and
- Device location
- Why does Benchmark Realty process Personal Data?
Personal Data shall be collected, used, stored or otherwise processed if necessary within the framework of responsible, efficient and effective business management of Benchmark Realty. We process Personal Data because it is necessary to perform our contractual obligations with you, or it is necessary for us to comply with our legal obligations, or for other legitimate business interests of Benchmark Realty to provide quality and secure shipping services. More specifically, Benchmark Realty uses Personal Data for the following activities:
- Product development, research and improvement of Benchmark Realty products and/or services.Benchmark Realty processes Personal Data as necessary for the development and improvement of Benchmark Realty products and/or services, research and development.
- Performing agreements. This includes tracking Benchmark Realty services, communication withindividuals and other parties regarding services, responding to requests for (further) information, dispute resolution and preparing agreements.
- Relationship management and marketing for commercial activities. Benchmark Realty mayprocess Personal Data as necessary for the development and improvement of Benchmark Realty products and/or services, account management, client services and the performance of (targeted) marketing activities in order to establish a relationship with a client and/or maintaining as well as extending a relationship with a client, business partner or supplier and for performing analyses with respect to Personal Data for statistical and scientific purposes.
You can manage your accounts with Benchmark Realty through the following.
- Emails: For your email preferences, email [email protected]
- Cookies and other technologies: To opt out of advertising, email [email protected]
- Business process execution, internal management and management reporting. Thisincludes addressing activities such as managing company assets, conducting internal audits and investigations, finance and accounting, implementing business controls, provision of central processing facilities for efficiency purposes, managing mergers, acquisitions and divestitures and processing Personal Data for management reporting and analysis.
- Safety and security. Personal Data may be included in the processing for activities suchas those involving safety and health, the protection of Benchmark Realty and customer, supplier or business partner assets and the authentication of customer, supplier or business partner status and access rights.
- Compliance with legal obligations. This addresses the processing of Personal Data asnecessary for compliance with laws, regulations and sector specific guidelines to which Benchmark Realty is subject (e.g., matching names of clients, suppliers and business partners against denied parties’ lists).
- Who has access to your Personal Data?
Benchmark Realty may share your Personal Data in the following circumstances:
- Benchmark Realty may share your Personal Data with its agents, affiliates, operating groups, subsidiaries and divisions, or with third parties if such is necessary for the purposes as listed above. If appropriate, Benchmark Realty will require third parties to conduct activities in a manner consistent with Benchmark Realty policies and guidelines in relation to data protection.
Benchmark Realty may share your Personal Data with data processors, i.e., parties processing Personal Data on our behalf. In such cases, these third parties may only use your Personal Data for the purposes described above and only in accordance with our instructions. Benchmark Realty will only use processors that provide sufficient guarantees to implement appropriate technical and organizational measures and ensure the protection of the rights of data subjects.
We also reserve the right to use and disclose data in aggregate form (i.e., non-personally identifiable) for statistical and other purposes in our sole discretion. Benchmark Realty may also disclose data to third-party companies that provide support services such as web analytics. The information is provided in an aggregate form (i.e., non-personally identifiable) for statistical and other purposes in our sole discretion. The third-party providers are not allowed to use the information that we share for any other purpose other than providing services to Benchmark Realty
- Benchmark Realty employees and agents may have access to your Personal Data if necessary for the performance of their tasks. In such a case, access will be granted only if necessary for the purposes described above and only if the employee is bound by confidentiality.
- Benchmark Realty may share your Personal Data if required to do so by law, court order, or other legal process, for example, with law enforcement agencies or other governmental agencies, to establish or exercise our legal rights or in connection with a corporate transaction, such as a divesture, merger, consolidation, or asset sale, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
- How long will Benchmark Realty process your Personal Data?
Benchmark Realty retains your Personal Data in accordance with its internal data retention processes. The exact period of time is based on the type of the Personal Data and the legal obligations or business purposes for retaining it.
- What measures does Benchmark Realty take to protect your Personal Data?
Benchmark Realty has taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your Personal Data against accidental or unlawful processing, such as:
- Protecting your Personal Data against unauthorized access;
- Maintaining the confidentiality of your Personal Data;
- Maintaining the integrity and availability of your Personal Data;
- Training personnel in information security requirements; and
- Reporting actual or suspected data breaches in accordance with applicable law.
- What rights can you exercise in relation to your Personal Data?
Based on the law applicable to the use of your Personal Data, you may be able to exercise a number of rights in relation to your Personal Data. Note that in many cases, your rights are not absolute and we may not be required to comply with your request. The following rights may be applicable in the European Union:
Right of access
You are entitled to a copy of the Personal Data we hold about you and to learn details about how we use it. Your Personal Data will usually be provided to you digitally.
Right to rectification
We take reasonable steps to ensure that the information we hold about you is accurate and complete.
However, if you believe this is not the case, you can ask us to update or amend it.
Right to erasure
In certain circumstances, you have the right to ask us to erase your Personal Data. For example, where the Personal Data we collected is no longer necessary for the original purpose, where Personal Data has become obsolete or where you withdraw your consent. However, we will need to balance this against other factors. For example, we may not be able comply with your request due to certain legal or regulatory obligations.
Right to restriction of processing
In certain circumstances, you are entitled to ask us to (temporarily) stop using your Personal Data. For example, where you think that the Personal Data we hold about you may be inaccurate or where you think that we no longer need to use your Personal Data.
Right to object
You have the right to object to processing based on our legitimate interests. Unless we have a compelling legitimate ground for the processing, we will no longer process Personal Data on thatbasis when you file an objection. Note, however, that we may not be able to provide certain services or benefits if we are unable to process the necessary Personal Data for that purpose.
Rights relating to automated decision-making
You have the right not to be subjected to automated decision-making, including profiling, which produces legal effect for you or has a similar significant effect. If you have been subject to an automated decision and do not agree with the outcome, you can contact us using the details below and ask us to review the decision.
Right to withdraw consent
We may ask for your consent to process your Personal Data in specific cases. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Benchmark Realty will stop the further processing as soon as possible after the withdrawal of your consent. However, this does not affect the lawfulness of the processing before consent was withdrawn.
Please use the contact details above if you would like to exercise any of your rights.
- What if I have other questions or complaints?
If you are a customer in the European Union, you also have the right to lodge a complaint with local data protection authority in the jurisdiction where you work, where you live or where an alleged infringement takes place. A listing of the European Data Protection Authorities can be found here.