When it comes to your cities, towns and neighborhoods, you really are the subject-matter expert. You know where the most peaceful (or most active) parks are, where they’re putting in a new traffic light, and where you can go to get the world’s best cup of coffee when you’re out and about.
But all that knowledge is just sitting there, and it’s only helping you.
It’s time that you shared it with your prospective clients.
“Will Blog for Leads”
People who are moving – especially those moving to another city – need to know all kinds of things, such as:
- Where are the daycares in town?
- Are there dog parks?
- How many veterinarians are local (and which have emergency rooms, just in case)?
- Where are the school district lines drawn?
- What in the world is that old, abandoned building in the middle of the woods?
- How much did a local celebrity’s house cost?
Since you already know all of these things, start blogging.
How to Blog Like a Pro
1. Come up with a catchy title that matches a question your prospective clients have. Titles like “Nashville’s 10 Best Coffehouses” or “How to Change Schools in Nashville” are attention-grabbing and intriguing.
2. Start writing what you know. If you’re sure that The Frothy Monkey on 12th is superior to Bongo Java on Belmont, tell people about it. If you’ve heard rumors about that old abandoned building, share them – people love to read what other people think. Write until you’re done. You can post 100 words or 800 words, because if you’re passionate and knowledgeable, your visitors will read it.
3. Run your post through a spelling and grammar checker, then post it online.
Don’t worry about word counts, perfect English or anything else. The point is to fill the page with information so that people will find you online; when they do find you, they’ll recognize how familiar you are with the area and understand that you’re a fantastic resource… and that leads to phone calls, showings and sales.
If you are ready to learn more about a real estate career where you have total autonomy and get to keep 100% of your commissions with Benchmark Realty please fill out the form below or call for a confidential meeting at 615-371-1544.
Access the eBook Vault
Fill out the form below and gain access to this amazing ebook AND MORE! We have over 20 awesome ebooks for you including the Home Buyer Handbook, Home Seller Guide, All in one Mortgage Calculator, Easy Budget Maker, Family Budget Maker, HUD's Mortgage Shopping Guide, Senior Retirement Planner, Boost your Credit Score, FSBO Guide, How to sell your Home Faster & much more!