When you walk into a Benchmark Realty office one thing is obviously missing. Paper. Gone are the rows, after rows of filing cabinets found in the typical Real Estate Brokerage. Benchmark is a “paperless office”. Due to proprietary Broker Manager software and utilization of the “paperless pipeline” all of our files and documents are available In The Cloud and can be accessed securely from anywhere there is an internet connection.
Shelia Lunsford, managing broker of Benchmark Realty’s Murfreesboro office explains how the technology works in this video.
So, you’re thinking “What’s in it for me?” “How does this technology simplify my life and keep me organized?”.
- You can access your secure documents from anywhere. No more running by the office to check on or turn in paperwork. You have more time to manage and grow your business.
- You can log in 24 hours a day to check your paperwork in the compliance process.
- You can use E sign aps like Docusign and Authentisign to keep EVERYTHING on line. No need to run all over town chasing signatures.
- Your commission check (YOUR 100% COMMISSION CHECK) is direct deposited in your bank account. No more running around town chasing your money.
- You are working with a company that is not resting on its laurels. We realize that our industry is dynamic and continually evolving and changing. Benchmark is actively responding by developing software to improve agent and broker efficiencies. Improved processes= more TIME to do the things you like to do. Like spending it with your family.
If you’d like more information on how a career with Benchmark Realty can help you get organized, make more money, and put you on the cutting edge of real estate technology we would love to hear from you. Please fill out the form below.
Latest posts by Phillip Cantrell (see all)
- The REALTOR’s Guide to Social Media - August 10, 2017
- The Power of Having Business Systems as a Real Estate Agent - July 28, 2017
- How to Nurture Your Real Estate Client Database for Future Profitability - July 18, 2017