Last week, Benchmark Realty, LLC celebrated our 8- year anniversary. Our company was launched in 2006 in the front room of a house in downtown Franklin by CEO, Phillip Cantrell and his wife Amanda. Benchmark’s 100 % agent commission model swiftly struck a chord with frustrated agents in Middle Tennessee. Since our re-launch in 2008, we have quickly grown to 3 offices, Midtown Nashville, Cool Springs, and Murfreesboro attracting much attention along the way.
Benchmark Realty, LLC Milestone
Last week we achieved a huge milestone. We signed our 500th agent! That’s quite an accomplishment considering how picky we are. Our agents are thoroughly screened, with only 6 out of 10 potential candidates meeting our criteria. All Benchmark Agents have to be experienced (or be under the mentorship of an experienced agent) and must have a reputation of operating morally, ethically and legally. Being choosy doesn’t slow down quality growth though; we have already added 6 more agents just this week.
Benchmark Realty AWARDS
After 8 years of hard work building a new real estate brokerage from the ground up and then pausing mid-stream to reevaluate and start all over again with just 5 agents, it’s nice to be recognized as doing some things right. Benchmark Realty and many individual agents have had the honor of receiving several prestigious awards in the last few months. We are extremely proud of the work that our agents are doing and we all share equally in this recognition. Here is a short list of our recent awards:
- We were named for the second time as a BEST PLACES TO WORK by the Nashville Business Journal. We are extra proud of this award because this was based on feedback from the people who work here. From the NBJ website: “Employees of nominated companies were asked to complete an online survey conducted by Quantum Workplace. The employee survey measures 10 key engagement categories, including team effectiveness, trust in senior leaders and manager effectiveness. Responses from each question of each completed survey are compiled and evaluated. Companies are ranked and winners are chosen in each size category according to their overall composite score.” Wow.
- For the second year in a row we have been named Greater Nashville House Home and Garden’s- Favorite Real Estate Company.
- Multiple builders have awarded us with their “Highest Volume” and “Top Office” designations.
- CEO, Phillip Cantrell was awarded WCAR’s highest honor by being named Realtor® of the Year for 2013.
- At the recent GNAR Awards of Excellence Gala, Agents Adam Helton and Trish Myatt both won Platinum Awards and Suzi Minor took home Lifetime Silver. Outstanding individual sales achievements.
We are serious business professionals. Are you looking for a broker that will help you reach your award-winning potential? We would love to talk to you. Please fill out the form below or call Phillip Cantrell at 615-371-1544 for a completely confidential discussion.
Access the eBook Vault
Fill out the form below and gain access to this amazing ebook AND MORE! We have over 20 awesome ebooks for you including the Home Buyer Handbook, Home Seller Guide, All in one Mortgage Calculator, Easy Budget Maker, Family Budget Maker, HUD's Mortgage Shopping Guide, Senior Retirement Planner, Boost your Credit Score, FSBO Guide, How to sell your Home Faster & much more!