It’s a great time to be a real estate agent in the Nashville area.
If you are on Facebook, Twitter, or get a newspaper you can’t have missed all the GREAT PRESS Nashville has gotten lately. Here are just a few of the articles/posts:
- Nashville is NOW-ville- Forbes Magazine
- Nashville’s Big Hit Could be the city itself- New York Times
- Metro Nashville leads the Nation in job growth- Nashville Business Journal
- Nashville is America’s new Boomtown- Business Insider
- Tennessee Tops 10 Best States for Retirees- ABC News
According to ABC NEWS- “Tennessee’s cost of living was one of the main drivers behind its place at the top of the list. It has the second-lowest cost of living in the country, behind Oklahoma, according to data collected by the Council for Community and Economic Research. In addition, its local and state taxes are the third-lowest in the nation, in the context of its income, sales and property tax levels, according to the Tax Foundation.” Klipinger has voted Nashville #1 among Great Affordable Places to Live citing, Southern hospitality, gently rolling hills with big, affordable homes and a mild climate. Add to all these factors record low mortgage interest rates and a robust housing market and you have the perfect climate to make a lot of money in Real Estate in Nashville if you are with the right Real Estate Broker.
At Benchmark Realty, we have pioneered an innovative new fee structure. Our agents pay a small monthly or annual fee and keep 100 % of their commissions. This 100% commission model, along with ethical leadership has propelled Benchmark into the fast track growing at a pace of 10-15 new agents each month with a current agent count of over 400 agents across three Middle Tennessee locations. Benchmark is honored to have received many local awards over the last 12 months as voted by our agents and customers. Those awards include:
- Pick of Williamson- #1 Best Real Estate Company
- Nashville Business Journal- Impact Award Winner
- Greater Nashville House Home and Garden- Favorite Real Estate Company
- Nashville Business Journal- Best Places to Work Winner
- Nashville Post- Fast 15 Award
Award winning Nashville AND award winning Benchmark Realty. It’s a great time to make money in Real Estate in Nashville. Are you with the right broker? To learn more about our award winning formula at Benchmark, please fill out the form below or contact Phillip Cantrell at 615-371-1544.
Latest posts by Phillip Cantrell (see all)
- The REALTOR’s Guide to Social Media - August 10, 2017
- The Power of Having Business Systems as a Real Estate Agent - July 28, 2017
- How to Nurture Your Real Estate Client Database for Future Profitability - July 18, 2017