Have you ever watched the show Myth Busters? The show’s stars take myths, legends, and wives’ tales and put them through a series of tests to find out the truth behind the myth. Today we bring you the Benchmark Realty version of Myth Busters. If you were a fly on the wall you might over hear a conversation with other brokers in town that suggest Benchmark Realty does not offer agent training. That statement is simply not true. What they might be alluding to is the fact that Benchmark Realty does not take on newly licensed agents (unless a senior agent agrees to mentor them.) Our agents need to have at least 10-15 transactions under their belts before being considered to move their license to Benchmark. We are a company made up of ethical, moral and successful agents. Although we do not offer Brand New Agent Training we do offer multiple opportunities for on going agent education and training.
Benchmark Realty Agent Training
- Monthly Mastermind Meetings– Monthly agent meetings held in Nashville, Cool Springs and Murfreesboro. We discuss market statistics, trends, TAR Hotline issues, and various real estate topics. Often with guest speakers and in-depth training opportunities.
- Education Seminars– Yearly training on the changes in the TAR forms where we drill down into what those changes mean to your business. We offer this 4-hour seminar multiple times each year.
- Coffee with a Broker– An intimate monthly gathering offering brainstorming, Q & A, and local market discussion. No agenda. Bring your questions. Offered in 3 locations each month.
- New Agent Orientation– Training for new agents to learn the business systems of Benchmark. Offered in 3 locations each month.
- Lunch and Learn Monthly Meetings– Some of the topics coming up are: rehab/renovation loans, social media marketing, condo financing, video marketing.
- Top Gun Panels– Comprised just of Benchmark Agents and just for Benchmark Agents where we present best practices and open panel discussions on various topics. Our next one coming up deals with using technology effectively in your business.
- Various other classes– led by experienced agents who just want to give back to the Benchmark community. The latest one was on lead generation. Who couldn’t use more lead flow into their business?
In addition to the above monthly training we also offer exclusive access into a private brain trust of Benchmark Agents acting as a virtual water cooler where you can ask questions, share information and network with passionate professional agents. And, our brokers are always available to answer any questions. They are so eager to answer your questions in fact, that we offer a 15-minute Broker Call Back GUARANTEE.
Agent training (or as we call it “sharpening the saw”) is a top priority for Benchmark Realty. Our company guidelines require that our agents operate morally, ethically, and legally. It is our mission to make sure they have the training they need to accomplish those goals. If you would like more information on a career with a company that offers multiple opportunities for agent growth and education, then Benchmark Realty is the place for you. Simply fill out the form below for more information or to schedule a meeting with a broker.
Access the eBook VaultFill out the form below and gain access to this amazing ebook AND MORE! We have over 20 awesome ebooks for you including the Home Buyer Handbook, Home Seller Guide, All in one Mortgage Calculator, Easy Budget Maker, Family Budget Maker, HUD's Mortgage Shopping Guide, Senior Retirement Planner, Boost your Credit Score, FSBO Guide, How to sell your Home Faster & much more!