Is your real estate business going to grow next year? If you’re working with Benchmark Realty, we’ll give you all of the tools (and the time) you need to succeed – including a little help with organizing your 2015 business goals.
Are You Ready for 2015 planning?
If you haven’t gotten started on next year’s business plan because, well, it’s not next year yet, you’re not alone. However, successful entrepreneurs always have a plan – it’s just a matter of pinning down the details.
Here’s what you need to do:
- Crunch all the numbers. Figure out how much money you want to make next year, and then divide it by 12 so you can get a good grasp on what you’ll need to do each month. Answer these questions before you determine how much profit you’ll need to bring in:
- How much will you spend on marketing?
- How much will you spend on desk fees and franchise fees? (Just kidding. Benchmark Realty doesn’t charge desk fees or franchise fees.)
- What’s your overhead? Count the money you’ll spend on gas while showing clients around town, what it costs to run your home office, and how much you spend on other necessities, such as your always-on smartphone.
- Define your non-financial goals. Whether you want to move to your own new home, take the vacation you’ve been putting off or simply spend more time with your family, write everything down. Once that’s done, write down what it will take to make each goal happen. It doesn’t matter how small the details are – seeing them in writing gets you one step closer to reaching them.
- Take advantage of the “fresh start” that every new year brings. If you’re changing your logo, need to update the tools you use (there are a lot of even smarter smartphones, and you might be eligible for an upgrade) or ramp up your web marketing, now’s the time to get started.
Are You Ready to Move Your Business to the Next Level?
At Benchmark Realty, we are firmly committed to each of our Realtors’® success. We’ll do what it takes to help you take complete control over your real estate business, and if you’re not a Benchmark agent yet, we’d love to talk about your options.
Call us at 615-371-1544 or fill out the form below; we’ll set up a confidential meeting so you can discover the Benchmark Realty difference.
Latest posts by Phillip Cantrell (see all)
- The REALTOR’s Guide to Social Media - August 10, 2017
- The Power of Having Business Systems as a Real Estate Agent - July 28, 2017
- How to Nurture Your Real Estate Client Database for Future Profitability - July 18, 2017