One of the things that sets Benchmark Realty apart is our caliber of agents. Not everyone who wants to be a Benchmark agent makes the cut. So, what are we looking for? For starters, all of our agents are members of the National Association of Realtors®. What makes a real estate agent a Realtor®? According to the NAR website: ” A real estate agent is a REALTOR® when he or she becomes a member of the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS®, The Voice for Real Estate®, the world’s largest professional association. The term “REALTOR®” is a registered collective membership mark that identifies a real estate professional who is a member of the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS® and abides by its strict Code of Ethics.” Here is a short video explaining Realtors®
At Benchmark we aren’t looking for “newbies” or “big personalities”, we want the experienced business professional seeking to surround themselves with excellence. Our agents all adhere to a code of ethics that protects clients, the public and other real estate professionals. They possess high moral character. They are honest and trustworthy. They are committed to high standards As stated in the Benchmark Vision Statement:
- As a company, we will consistently deliver 110% of our client’s expectations in every real estate transaction, thereby adding true value to every relationship.
- As our name defines, our performance will become the standard by which all other brokerages are measured.
- As our Faith requires, we will be guided by Christian principles in every decision. Honesty, Integrity, Fairness, and strength of Character will be our guideposts.
If you are looking for a place that will foster the growth of your business AND your character Benchmark might just be the place for you. We’d love to talk. Please fill out the form below to schedule a meeting.
Latest posts by Phillip Cantrell (see all)
- The REALTOR’s Guide to Social Media - August 10, 2017
- The Power of Having Business Systems as a Real Estate Agent - July 28, 2017
- How to Nurture Your Real Estate Client Database for Future Profitability - July 18, 2017