Benchmark is pleased to announce a new feature called Front Door Friday. Each Friday, we will feature one of our agents along with one of their current listings. This week, we interviewed agent Julia Wood and previewed one of her listings, located in Brentwood. Get to know our team and check out some of the beautiful homes they have listed in the Nashville area.
- Best compliment you’ve ever received…”I could not have done this without you. I will never call anyone else. I think the world of you. I will tell everyone to use you.”
- Fashion trend you regret following…Headbands…maybe perms.
- Word you use way too much…Not one I want to admit to. 😉
- Favorite getaway…Beach or Lake Houses
- Favorite website… Facebook
- Best advice your mom ever gave you… “Don’t let your babies intimidate you. You’re bigger than they are.”
- Person with whom you’d most like to trade places for a day…One of my kids—to see what it feels like living with me and really being them.
- Most embarrassing song on your iPod…The Humpty Dance
- Best advice you have received from another Benchmark agent?? You are going to love it here!
- What are the top three things to be included in your dream house?? Ranch style construction; Screened porch; Fantastic kitchen
Julia, has this beautiful home listed in Copperstone in Brentwood. It has 4020 square feet, 3 car garage, a cook’s kitchen with 6 burner Dacor gas cooktop with wok and griddle. It’s listed for $525,000. You can view the MLS HERE, or the Showcase by Agent photos HERE.
Want to be featured on Front Door Friday? Please fill out the form below.
Latest posts by Phillip Cantrell (see all)
- Top 5 Apps for Smart Real Estate Agents - March 23, 2017
- How to Promote Your Open House During Cold Weather - January 25, 2017
- The 3 Best Marketing Materials for Realtors in 2017 - January 19, 2017