This week marks the official start of Summer in Nashville. If your home’s outdoor area has furniture in it, you’ll want to make sure that your furniture is clean.
In this 4-minute video from Lowe’s, you’ll learn tricks to keep your outdoor furniture clean, and protected from the elements. All types of outdoor furniture are covered in the lesson including metal, resin-based, and wooden.
The offered tips include:
- Why you should never remove the “care tags” from a furniture pillow
- Choosing the proper pressure-washer tip for the job at-hand
- How to use car wax as a rust-preventative
Furthermore, the instructional video includes tips for cleaning fabrics and canopies; and for shampooing an outdoor rug.
There’s lot of reasons to keep your outdoor furniture clean — health reasons among them — but it shouldn’t be lost that clean furniture will have a longer useful life than furniture that’s been neglected or ignored.
Clean your outdoor pieces at least twice annually and they’ll give you years of good looks and comfort.
Latest posts by Phillip Cantrell (see all)
- The REALTOR’s Guide to Social Media - August 10, 2017
- The Power of Having Business Systems as a Real Estate Agent - July 28, 2017
- How to Nurture Your Real Estate Client Database for Future Profitability - July 18, 2017