We’ve always known that we have the best agents and staff. Our high standards of excellence and cloud based model seem to attract the BEST OF THE BEST, creating a Benchmark Culture of Excellence. We are thrilled to have been acknowledged with two recent awards.
Award Winning Real Estate Company
- NBJ’S BEST PLACES TO WORK– we have just been recognized (for the 4th time) by the Nashville Business Journal among Nashville’s BEST PLACES to WORK. Although we have been awarded this honor in the past, this is our first year in the Giant Company Category (500+ employees.) We are extra proud of this award because this was based on feedback from the people who work here. From the NBJ website: “Employees of nominated companies were asked to complete an online survey conducted by Quantum Workplace. The employee survey measures 10 key engagement categories, including team effectiveness, trust in senior leaders and manager effectiveness. Responses from each question of each completed survey are compiled and evaluated. Companies are ranked and winners are chosen in each size category according to their overall composite score.” Wow!
- #1 FAVORITE REAL ESTATE COMPANY- we were voted the Reader’s Favorite Real Estate Company. Readers of Greater Nashville House & Home & Garden™ voted for their 2015 favorites and we came out on top as the #1 Favorite Real Estate Company. We are honored to have received the stamp of approval from readers of the Nashville House & Home & Garden™.
Being an award winning Real Estate Company is a blessing and an honor, but what matters most to us is that our agents are able to thrive and grow THEIR business within our model. Here is what some of our agents have to say about their experience at Benchmark Realty, LLC.
Are you interested in a career with Benchmark? Please give us a call at 615-371-1544 or fill out the form below to schedule a confidential meeting.
Latest posts by Phillip Cantrell (see all)
- How to Promote Your Open House During Cold Weather - January 25, 2017
- The 3 Best Marketing Materials for Realtors in 2017 - January 19, 2017
- The Psychology Behind Buying a Home: What the Experts Say - January 11, 2017