As a Realtor®, it’s your job to market your personal brand as much as possible – after all, how can anyone do business with you if they don’t know who you are? We mail out flyers, send emails and pass out business cards, but we could always do more… we could always use that extra little push.
Of course, that’s easier said than done. We’ve put together a list of four winning marketing tips used by the pros that you can put to use today, and the best part? They’re simple and require minimal effort.
4 Winning Marketing Tips for Realtors
- Follow up with past clients. Scour your transaction files as far back as you can; remember the first property you sold? When was the last time you talked to those clients? Now is the perfect time to send a holiday card with some personal branding inside. Don’t worry if it’s been years, because that adds to the “pleasant surprise” factor.
- Pick a volunteer activity and commit to it. Volunteerism is a wonderful networking activity, and adding something to your website about the volunteering that you do is a nice side benefit that shows you’re an active member in the community.
- Ask for testimonials. We always provide great service, but we’re usually too modest to ask clients if we can attach their name to the wonderful things they say about us. It can’t hurt to mention that you’re trying to build up the Testimonials section on your website and ask for a quick quote.
- Update your website and blog. If it’s been a while since you’ve created a blog post, or if your site is straight out of the late 90s, it might be time to freshen things up. Even if you can’t hire a designer to recreate the whole thing, you can still make sure the information is up-to-date. (There was a time when the average home price in Spring Hill was just over $100k, but that date has long passed. If your site still says it, you’re sending the wrong message!)
Are You a Benchmark Realtor?
At Benchmark Realty, we specialize in giving our agents all of the tools they need to succeed. If you’re not working with us yet, why not call and find out about our 100 percent agent commission, how you’ll have total control over your real estate career and what motivates us to take care of our real estate family?
We’re available at 615-371-1544. You can also fill out the form below and we’ll set up a confidential meeting where we’ll answer all of your questions and discuss your future with Benchmark Realty.
Latest posts by Phillip Cantrell (see all)
- The REALTOR’s Guide to Social Media - August 10, 2017
- The Power of Having Business Systems as a Real Estate Agent - July 28, 2017
- How to Nurture Your Real Estate Client Database for Future Profitability - July 18, 2017