It seems like everywhere you turn for marketing advice, people are telling you to blog.
And they’re right.
You should be blogging. It turns out that 46 percent of people read blogs more than once a day, and you could really benefit from bringing people to your website because:
- When people share your posts on social media, they are bound to get clicks- and that delivers fresh, new content to your website
- Becoming known for your useful blog posts is a great way to cement your brand in buyers' and sellers' minds
- Adding fresh content to your website is a great way to attract search engines' attention
So what do you write about?
25 AWESOME REAL ESTATE BLOGGING IDEAS
- Local events in your best-selling town each month
- Housing trends and mortgage rates
- Three luxury properties for sale in your area
- Property taxes in certain neighborhoods
- HOA information in certain neighborhoods
- Best restaurants in your city
- Best coffee spots and cafes in your area
- Best nightlife in your city
- Best day trips from your city
- Tips for moving with kids
- Tips for moving with pets
- Lists of local professionals
- Most common buyer questions
- Most common seller questions
- Things for kids to do in your city
- Advice for first-time homebuyers
- Local gyms in your city
- Best golf courses and clubs in your area
- Home staging tips
- How to qualify for a loan
- How you, as a Realtor® market your clients' properties
- Hot decorating tips
- Most common pitfalls in buying a home
- Most common pitfalls in selling a home
- New Listings
You can use these real estate blog topics multiple times. For example, you could write about the five best restaurants in Franklin and the five best restaurants in Brentwood (and you can make them even more specific by writing about the five best barbeque restaurants, steakhouses or healthy restaurants).
ARE YOU A PART OF THE
We’re committed to providing our Agents with great ideas, whether they’re about blogging or anything else that can help them make the most of their real estate careers.
If you’re not already working with us, give us a call at 615-377-1544 or fill out the form below to set up a confidential meeting where you can learn everything about the benefits of joining our team.
Latest posts by Phillip Cantrell (see all)
- Top 5 Apps for Smart Real Estate Agents - March 23, 2017
- How to Promote Your Open House During Cold Weather - January 25, 2017
- The 3 Best Marketing Materials for Realtors in 2017 - January 19, 2017